Sunday, October 16, 2011

Well yesterday I didn't do as wonderful as I had hoped. Does that mean I gave up? Nope! I am sticking with the "baby steps" method. Others who have successfully lost weight claim that when you change everything drastically at first, it doesn't stick with you. You just get overwhelmed and quit. If you take small steps to change your life style and change one little thing everyday it will be a lot more effective. So that is what I am doing. I mean, who knows better than the people who have actually lost the weight, right?
Sometimes I think about the times I had tried and failed losing the weight and I kick myself for not sticking with it. It wasn't hard at the beginning, why is it so hard after a month!? Well my problem was expecting drastic results within a month. Yea, some people lose lots of weight in that amount of time. Does that mean I will? Apparently not! So I have a different mind set this time and I am going to stick with this. I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment