Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Doing Great

I have been making healthier choices everyday! I'm not saying I've stopped my sugar cravings yet, but I'll get there eventually. I had subway for lunch yesterday and then for dinner I had chicken and broccoli sauteed in Olive Oil with rice! I also had a small slice of pepperoni bread though. Not the best choice, but the rest of the day was fine so I guess it was okay. I've been walking a lot more, too. I'm really feeling great about everything! For breakfast today I had a lean pocket with eggs, cheese, and bacon in it. I just had a small bowl of ice cream, with caramel. So I have to watch the rest of my day.
Another accomplishment I've made is not stepping on the scale! I always had that obsession with the numbers, but since I'm taking everything slow, I don't have the desire to step on the scale every day. Change does not happen over night.

No comments:

Post a Comment