Monday, October 17, 2011

The Cheesecake Factory, a.k.a. YUM

Today I went to the best place in the world! The Cheesecake Factory! They make the best food ever. They also make really freakin' good cheesecake, hence the name. I got Lemon herd chicken with carrots and mashed potatoes. That chicken had so much flavor it was ridiculous! I couldn't stop eating, I was so stuffed. At least I ate something partially healthy. I'm sure it was not low calorie or anything along those lines, ha ha. However it was a really lean chicken breast and the carrots were there so that's good. The mashed potatoes weren't the best nutrition wise, but oh my goodness were they amazing! So I'm sure your mouth is watering now, your welcome. Now I did make a good choice about my cheesecake. They had like chocolaty ones and really bad for you ones. Instead I chose the plain low calorie cheesecake with strawberries.
It's all about small steps, so I'm trying. I played Just Dance 3 (I highly recommend this game!) for hours and hours today. I love that game so much. It keeps me active while I'm having a good time. I'd rather be dancing and moving instead of sitting on the couch wondering what to do while my boyfriend is at work.
I kept it small for dinner today since I had a lunch out. I had a turkey sandwich on wheat bread with cheese. I had baby organic carrots and a blueberry yogurt. Yum! I'm not saying I won't eat that left over chicken in the fridge from the Cheesecake factory, but considering I really didn't eat a lot today I think I will be okay. I'll never be perfect, but at least I am trying. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment